Working Britain operates under a policy of open submission, and we therefore welcome submissions from Companies and PR Agencies alike.
Our aim is to become a definitive source for business news regardless of size, sector or region.
Submitting a Story
To submit a story via email;
- Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include any imagery/media for the article (No Unlicensed Images)
- Please ensure any embargo dates are clearly displayed
Working Britain covers business news and opinions from across the UK. In this regard, we aim to cover stories that are either about, or are for the benefit of British businesses.
- We do not run overt sales articles. If there is no story, we will not run it.
- We accept opinion and thought leadership pieces, but we do not accept any liability for opinions submitted to the site.
- The editorial team have discretion on the inclusion of links within articles.
- Local, Regional, National and Multi-national businesses will be covered.
- All businesses sectors including Government, Public and Charity sectors will be covered.
- We accept articles from English, Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish businesses.
- Recent Appointments, CSR and Investment news are all accepted.
Due to the amount of content the Editorial team receive, we will be unable to respond to the majority of emails that are sent through for review.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.